Friday, April 24, 2009

I'd turn Lesbian for

So... a while back I had a I'd hit it list. I decided to make a "I'd turn lesbian for" list. I started a while back with Rachel Leigh Cook & Shannon Sossamon. And the list goes on. =)


Ashley Green--"Alice" of Twilight.
Don't act like she's not the cutest of the cast. Everyone I know loves her, even Erwin. And he doesn't even like Twilight!



Next.. Camilla Belle.
More like I wanna be her. This bitch has been seen around flirting with Rob Pattinson & with that tennis player guy Fernando Verdasco. She's Joe Jonas current girlfriend and basically I will go bisexual for both of them. HAHA, RUDE! Anyway, I hear she's a flirt. But I can't blame her. If I were that beautiful I'd be whore-n it around too. (jk. but really)


Kristen Bell--Hell yeah, you know you'd bone this girl too! I actually put her on here for Erwin (I'm not sure why I'm referring to him a lot on this post but I think its because he's been wanting me to do a list of these for a long time... and because he's so open to being gay for J.Timberlake etc.)



Mila Kunis--Okay, because I thought of Forgetting Sarah Marshall.. I had to add Mila too.


Olka Kurylenko-- umm.. are all people from Ukrainia this beautiful?? I need to do some traveling.


Penelope Cruz-- Any human on earth that will deny this girl of anything is probably an idiot. And her accent is so cute. I would turn lesbian for this girl any day, especially after Vicky Christina Barcelona. RIGHT? Yes. As I will move on to my next one..



Scarlett Johansson-- Her boobs are huge and and real and I can appreciate real boobs!


Elisha Cuthbert--I think every guy fell in love with her after The Girl Next Door. Right? idk. But she's been super the cutes since forever & she's so cute in My Sassy Girl. the American version. Go watch it.


Pheobe Cates-- I think ever since I watched Gremlins when i was a little girl, I wanted to be just like her.


As much as I'm so on Team PAM & JIM. When Rashida Jones played Karen on the Office, I wanted to be her sooo bad. And she's super cute in I Love You,Man too. I think its her freckles.. I wish I had freckles.


Vanessa Hudgens--Okay, she's not THAT great of a singer and isn't that great in acting either.. But she is 'immaculate'. She's beautiful & she copped herself a boyfriend while doing both so I guess she's doing SOMETHING right. I think she should just stick with modeling and commercials. But anyway, Erwin is in love with her too.. I think Erwin and I have the same taste in women. hahahah! I'd turn bi to get in between both of them. And by "them", I mean:



Now, don't get me wrong. I know they're like 16-17. But I'm pretty sure I'm living my life vicariously through Demi Lovato and Hazel is living hers through Selena Gomez. And don't act like NONE OF YOU GUYS don't watch the Disney Channel for Wizards of Waverly Place.. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO. AND DONT MAKE ME PUT YOU ON BLAST BECAUSE I WILL.
They're so cute. And I'm calling it now, they're gonna be hot shit when they're our age.



Last but not least, probably the cutest girls on TV right now. Blake Lively & Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl)

No comments: