Monday, December 27, 2010

"New DJ on Power 106"

For those of you who DON'T know (although I'm not sure who doesn't at this point.. last nights FB and twitter were BLOWING UP with pj's name everywhere!) My close friend PJ was dj'ing live on power 106 last night.  I'm so proud of him. I have friends doing big things and I couldn't be more excited for him. This is only the beginning! Before you know it, he will be flying internationally while high in demand just to play an hour at a club.  To think he DJ'ed our dances in high school and even my debut. SO SURREAL.

He's one of the hardest working people I know who has sacrificed and worked hard for where he is at right now.  I look at some really big name dj's and only imagine that PJ will be like that one day-- and last night just made it a little bit more real!

No comments: