Sunday, January 31, 2010

Olive & an Arrow

Being the best friend that I am (great moral support.. desensitized to any immaturity, obsession, and humility), I went with Hazel to the Nick Jonas concert on Friday. Anddddddd to my suprise.. I LOVED the show... more than I thought I would. Real talk, he's so talented. It's very not-so-Jonas-brother-y. That 17-year-old is on his way to bigger and better things... as if being a Jonas Brother didn't do him enough. And Selena Gomez is one lucky son of a gun... Zeeeeeyum giiiiirrrrll.

But for all you acoustic-lovers & John Mayer fans, I think you'd enjoy some of his songs. (=


Oh and Kevin and Joe came out in the end and they performed together and it totally made my night. And me trying to be a cool 22 year old at the concert went out the window because I became 16 year old fan girl all over again. Thanks, Hazel.


But really, listen to his songs. =) and give it a trizzyyyyy
Faves: "Olive & An Arrow".. "Stay".. "Vesper's Goodbye".. "Tonight"
Kammannn, you know you want to!

No comments: