Sunday, March 14, 2010

March14,2010

I haven't been able to think straight for the past couple days. =/ I apologize for these debbie-downer posts.

The second I start to feel the slightest feeling of relaxation, reality slaps me right in the face.

Goal for the next couple days:
Not get distracted from my number one priority: School.

I need to take this shit one day at a time, the next month is going to be hard.
=/ there goes enjoying my birthday.

Life, why are you being so harsh right now?

And more and more I think about things-- I'd also like to apologize to my cousins, V & Hazel for disappointing you & putting you through worries for my irresponsible decisions. Thanks for not leaving my side.

God is putting me through some ridiculous tests right now.
All while I'm still trying to pass my nursing ones.
I've also found myself praying harder for things like guidance and forgiveness and mercy and all kinds of things that I thought I already had at the palm of my hand. -- clearly, i didnt. I haven't prayed this hard in a while, was that my lesson?

I'm a mess.

No comments: