Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not my proudest moment.

I'd rather not mention what's happened in the past 24 hours, but it was not an easy 24 hours. Some of the longest hours of my life. I know this is 'nothing' compared to most, but if you know me--everything I've ever worked for in the past year has been put on thin ice. And I could really just be thankful that things have gone the way they did and now continue to hope for the best.

My head hurts, my eyes are puffy, my hands are jittery and tonight's bedtime prayer is going to be.. a long one.

With that aside, I'd like to thank Hazel, Vanessa & Ate Marne for doing everything they could to make sure I was okay... and willing to do so much for me already without any questions asked. These are one of the MANY times where I really do NOT know what I would do without you guys. I cried and cried because the only thing I really needed with me is someone.

& thanks to Lester Alfred & Kim too for making sure I was okay-- and taking care of things responsibly in the meantime. Guess we can just put this on our "list of memories to laugh about in 10 years." But let's laugh about it later, cause it's not funny right now. =P

No comments: