There's a scene in Almost Famous when they're all in the plane, and they think they're about to crash. And everyone starts blurting out their feelings & the truth of what they did, who they did, and how they felt.

And then, the plane straightens out and they don't crash. And everyone knows the truth-- AWKWARD.
Looks like people are gonna have to be in life and death situations to get the truth out these days-- isn't anyone just naturally honest anymore? I don't even think some people would ever tell the truth even with a gun to their head, thats a shame.
Is it really in human nature to say the truth only when they THINK they won't have to face the consequences in the end?.. for THEIR own closure? Why hide anything in the first place? I wonder.
I wonder the kinda things I'd say if I thought I was going down in a plane crash.
No comments:
Post a Comment