Saturday, February 7, 2009

cliche

people always say "i don't regret anything that i've done. because it makes me who i am today"

there is some good, optimistic truth to that, and i can hold for part of it.
but there are a shitload of things i wish i never did, a list of things i wish i could change.
i probably wouldn't be where i am today, but right now i would rather have THAT than THIS.
i wish the now-april could tell the then-april what choices to make.
i'd probably be a lot happier. then again, i could be wrong.
because if things were meant to be, it'd find itself back to me anyway.. no matter the means.
people taking detours, are still headed in the same direction.

2 comments:

Regg!e, so you still know said...

well spoken, I can relate to this...and about the weed thing, you know you'd grab it before the money..especially if it came in a jar?.....perhaps? winkage* lol

Regg!e, so you still know said...

did I say money? i meant food hahahaha ....now that I think about it...maybe the money too