Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I don't know how to say this.. but (part 1)

I got this idea from Michelle's blog.
(btw, did you get this idea from a book? I feel like I've seen it somewhere).
And really, I can't imagine how good she felt after writing all these things. To me, these are the things that I really don't have the balls to say, they're too confrontational.
Basically, figure it out yourself. So, it may apply to you & it may not. But if you feel like its for you, it probably is. =P (There's truth to feeling guilty for something when you think you've done something bad.)

Here goes.

1. You always tell my secrets, even though I keep all of yours.
2. Tell us, already.
3. You talk so much about having bad friends; think about how much you lie to us.
4. I think you're too good for him.
5. Talking about it that much means you're not over it.
6. If it were the other way around, I would have done it for you.
7. You claim to be the most non-judgmental & "open" person, but I feel like you judge me all the time.
8. I find myself looking up to you, even if you're younger than me.
9. You deserve better than her.
10. You complain about drama, but you literally go out and find it. **edit: I didn't mean this in a mean way. I meant this as in you always unintentionally fall for the wrong guy, you never deserve it. But then again, who does it intentionally? Iloveyou!
11. I miss the old you!
12. My life is healthier now that I've given you up.
13. I hope this is temporary, because you'll never find anyone as good as him.
14. There's something classy about being soft spoken, try it. Some of your comments aren't funny, they're rude.
15. I don't know what I saw in you!
16. It was never about the sushi.
17. I lied when I said I needed to use the restroom.
18. How could you walk around and be his girlfriend, and do all those things behind his back? The way you act, says a lot about you. And you shouldn't be proud.
19. I'm proud of you, but jealous at the same time.
20. You have no idea how thankful I am that I have you around!
21. I'm kind of annoyed you only want to talk to me when you want to complain and bitch, but when I want to.. you're never around.
22. I'm sorry I complain a lot, but you're the only person I trust.
23. You're a flake, and that' why we're drifting apart.


ADDED on 2/18 --because I read V's and Hazel's & I felt like i could open up more after I read theirs.

24. Sometimes I wish I could be your sister, I love your family.
25. Please don't hurt him, he's like a brother. I'll be disappointed actually, because I like you!
26. Until this day, I think I could have been a better girlfriend. It's too bad you didn't try harder.
27. For someone I used to be good friends with, I'll never trust you again. What a shame that you and I both know that its your fault.
28. For us two, its a different story. It's my fault we're not close anymore. I'm sorry, really. If you ever need me, I swear I'm here.
29. Thank you for being an example if what I never want to become.
30. I really want the best for you, please try harder. You have so much potential!
31. If he doesn't reat you right soon, please leave him. I know he takes care of you, but he might not ever change.
32. You lost a good thing. I hate you so much for hurting her this much.
33. If we do get married, I hope you're nicer to me.
34. I really do care about you. But I hate the way you talk to me sometimes.
35. I want to trust you, like I did before. But I don't trust the people that you call your best friends.
36. I get jealous of her because I was your #1 once. She's lucky. You guys fit more. Thanks for the memories, anyway.
37. You pay for her food, but you text someone else during dinner. How long will this go for?
38. I don't give you enough credit for being a good friend (not that 'giving credit' is so important, but you know what I mean). But thank you for always wondering what I'm up to, it makes me feel important. And I miss you, and am still very grateful for our friendship.
39. You liked me at the wrong time. And there is a slight chance that it MIGHT be the other way around now. Maybe. I SAID MAYBE.

maybe a part 2 in a couple months? weeks? days?
Try it, its quite the therapy. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre sooo good. i really really love you.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooo girl, why do i think it all applies to me? i'm so maarte and full of myself, i should be dating justin. LOL get it?

Christian said...

remember, i did one of these back in 06. But all of it was positive!!

april bernadette said...

Yeah I remember. And you never told us who was who. I'm gonna do more. It felt good to do this one.

michellekrstine said...

I didn't get it from a book, my friend did it awhile ago so I decided to do it too. It felt good. I need to do it again. Haha.