Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ottomonopia

So, many of you know how much I really hate San Diego. It's not so much I hate the place, I just hate my life here. And I always claim that I have no friends here and I'm such a loner. But I lied, I do have a couple of friends. And they're all very interesting characters. I think I'll do a blog about each of them, but maybe not. But this guy, is definitely worth the blog. Because he's my blog's #1 fan and he's met a Ging, Geo & Shell when they came to visit. Shelly still remembers him as the guy who smoked us stupid. LMAO

Anyway, I introduce you to Reggie. we met our..err.. MY first semester, and we didn't really talk.. he was really quiet for most of the semester actually.. until we had clinical together. For some reason he was always laughing at me, until this day I don't know why.

I'm not sure how we got to the subject.. or how we even got to talking about it... but our dear friend MJ brought us together a couple months ago. It was on enchilada night at Kenny's & I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life.

Reggie: Kenny, where'd you get this sponge?

And ever since then I can count on him to make SD a little bit more home for me. A brother away from home. He's 22 years old and from Vallejo, which is up in Norcal. He moved down to SD for nursing school, just like me.. I think that's why I feel a little bit more comfortable around him, because we're both kinda in the same boat. Everytime I'm in his car, he's listening to some crazy jiggy, gangster, or hyphy shit. He's taken, though, ladies. But if he ever is back on the market, I'll let you know. Otherwise, he's a great friend. I think everytime I talk to him or we hang out, I feel like im blown out of my mind because I laugh so hard.

Speaking of.. here is my drawing that I made for him and it will stay up in his room until next time.



We like to sleep (not together), eat, and basically waste our lives away to drown in laziness. We also like to talk about going to the gym, but thats about it. But what he is good for is that is that he helps me with my computer, hooks me up with Microsoft office so I don't have to spend 400 dollars, and give me movies like Benjie Button & 7 pounds. Hahaha jk, REGGAYYY!!!

He also has long fingernails all the time and I always make fun of him for it.. because its really gross, but he claims that they only get long on days that we hang out. Lies!

One of our favorite things to do is text each other during class quoting our favorite chief movie: Smiley Face; Starring Anna Faris. If you haven't seen it, go watch it. It's a trip, especially if you're flying. Actually, its only good if you are.. And for you JIM fans, John Karinski is in it =)




I plan on bringing him home to LA with me one weekend, but nursing school has gotten the best of us, and the worst. So hopefully soon he can come chill one weekend.. And hopefully before we graduate (given, that we will!) I'll get to go up to Norcal to hang out with him & his jiggy ass hyphy friends. I hope they're cute, I'll probably still be single.




Have a good week =)

2 comments:

Regg!e, so you still know said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regg!e, so you still know said...

me: ay kenny.....um this may sound like a high question but um...where'd you get this sponge from?...I only ask b/c i've been looking all over for these sponges!

HAHAHA great times!

blog about u coming soon on my spot..
btw, you still spelled onomatopoeia incorrectly!