Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tweeter or...

I'm going to be a really big nerd right now & dedicate this whole post to the Jonas Brothers.
I know, I can feel your second-hand embarrassment.

Number 1.

FML this weekend, because on Friday night.. Mendoza was going to take me to see Phantom of the Opera. The show was sold out, but since he works there.. it wouldn't have been a big deal to wait and see if some people don't show up and take their seats, which is what we usually do. But me, being the impatient person that i am ("Patience is a virtue.. and you don't have it"--hmmm.. what little shit said that to me?) .. I thought to myself, "Ugh, fuck that. I'm not going to pay for parking and then show up and have nowhere to sit. Forget it."

Yeah, what a brat right?

Only to get a phonecall at 10:30pm.
Me: Hiiiiii
Mendoza: Guess who I'm walking next to.
Me:..(shit.)........(long pause)..Don't say it.
Mendoza: Joe Jonas

and you could imagine the words coming out of my mouth for the rest of that night, or lack thereof because of how mad I was for not going.

And a part of me thought...Yeah right dude, Mendoza doesn't even know what Joe Jonas looks like.

From IMDB Boards (02/20/09): 'So, I just got back from seeing The Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages in Hollywood and who else was there but Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle! We sat about two rows directly behind them...'

What a little shit, even though its my fault.. I will probably hold this against Mendoza for the rest of his life. THANKS FOR NOTHING!


=P anyway.

Number 2.


watch this ----- Joe Jonas says twat.
Reggie, this is for you!



Lastly.. Number 3.

on a lighter note.
I'm gonna be listening to Jonas Brothers and RENT all weeeeeek!!
I have tickets to see RENT this Friday =) so suck it!
AND JB-3D comes out on Friday too...not that I care or anything or want to watch the movie's first showing at midnight. Right Hazel?

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Regg!e, so you still know said...

hahahaha see, and you told me not to call it that!...btw the "patience is a virtue, and you dont have it" thing, I said it!

michellekrstine said...

omg, i was sick and in bed this whole weekend so i didnt get to watch their live chat! i pretty much hate my life!

Anonymous said...

I'm kawawa about RENT. I'm really listening to the whole soundtrack tho. :[

Anonymous said...

Like I said, should've taken the risk